Top 5 Reasons to Add a Gas Fireplace, Insert or Stove
It Pays For Itself
- Today’s energy efficient gas units product more heat with less gas. You can heat an entire home and save money over using your furnace each day. In addition, the cost installing a gas fireplace will be recouped when you sell your home.
- Gas units require little maintenance, just about as much as your furnace and much less than a wood burning fireplace. Gas units don’t require cleaning, instead having someone occasionally inspect the unit to make sure it it operating effeciently.
Ease of Use
- Gas fireplaces, stoves & inserts are very easy to use. Just as you would flip a switch for your thermostat for your furnace, you do the same with a gas unit and save money on utility costs in the process. Unlike wood burning, you don’t need to store wood, chop wood or constantly feed the fire and deal with inconsistent heat output. Gas allows you to flip a switch and set your temperature.
Not As Expensive
- Gas fireplaces, stoves & inserts are much more affordable than you may think. When first introduced gas units were expensive compared to a wood burning stove. Today you can find very affordable units to fit your home and lifestyle. We offer financing and you can often find excellent discounts on gas units in our showroom
- Add to the decor of your home with Gas fireplaces, stoves & inserts. Today’s gas units are much more than a heating product, they are works of art that enhance your home. Whether you want a stand alone stove, an insert for your fireplace or to convert your fireplace to gas, there are many styles to choose from. Additionally, the flame you get from a gas fireplace has a calming effect which helps reduce the daily stresses of life.
To learn more about your options for gas heating units, contact us.